[OLPC-Philippines] OLPCPH at Software Freedom Day 2008

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 21:40:00 EDT 2008

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 12:01 AM, Harvster <bcviray at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm a bit busy but I'd like to help.  What kind of assistance do you need?

Basically helping out in answering people's questions about OLPC and
the XO in case we do get swamped with people trying out the units and
begin inquiring. Of course we cannot answer questions such as where
they could buy one, but more of suggesting how they can actually
spearhead an effort for adoption in their local communities. That way,
we create awareness.

When it gets settled down, we can then do a casual meeting of sorts
for OLPC enthusiasts and interested minds on setting up the
organization.

--
Jerome