[OLPC-Philippines] OLPCPH at Software Freedom Day 2008

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 11:09:54 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Me and Rowen are working with Magie Antonio of Bluepoint
(http://bluepoint.com.ph) to have an OLPCPH booth during Software
Freedom Day 2008 at the National Computing Centre in Quezon City on
September 20, 2008. There's also a venue in Makati City but we thought
that Quezon City is much more accessible (its just beside UP Diliman),
not to mention less traffic.

The aim of the booth is of course, to showcase the XO-1 and we
currently have 3 units (2 working, 1 brick B2-1) but we're aiming to
have 5 units for demo purposes. It's also a good chance for the people
interested in this list to help out and at the same time, have a
meetup - who knows, we could probably accomplish something with this
simple event.

Let me or Rowen know if you would like to help out with the booth. You
can also reply to this thread in the mailing list to get the ball
rolling.

Thanks!

--
Jerome