[OLPC-Philippines] OLPC Ph online meeting this Wednesday

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 07:57:37 EDT 2008

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 1:47 PM, Carlos Nazareno <object404 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Can we set the online meeting to be this Wednesday, Oct. 22, 9pm
> Manila time (GMT +8) at the IRC channel #olpc-ph at irc.freenode.net?
> Agenda is at http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Philippines

Hi,

I wanted to check with the list if this meeting pushed through. My schedule
last night at the PSIA ended around 9:30PM and arrived home much much later.
If there is a nice story to tell about it, after the talk and cocktails, a
foreigner around his mid 50s approached me and asked if I was the same guy
involved with the local push for OLPC and I nodded and it turned out he is
very keen on OLPC itself as he has volunteered to a lot of efforts before in
Africa. Invited him to join the list and see how it goes.

--
Jerome G.

Website: http://www.gotangco.com
Blog: http://engage.wordpress.com