[OLPC-Philippines] Opera 9.60, Flash 9 or 10 beta

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 00:45:37 EDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 12:13 PM, Carlos Nazareno <object404 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think the problem before was that Jerome was compiling from .tar.gz
> sources instead of using the pre-built RPM binaries.

Nah you don't compile flash as they don't provide the sources. The
tar.gz file provides a script where it will install the libraries to
the plugins directory of the browser. I think the problem is that the
script doesn't know where to put it properly, hence even Opera won't
pick it up even, but the RPM knows where to place it and it just
works.

--
Jerome G.

Website: http://www.gotangco.com