[OLPC-Philippines] Opera 9.60, Flash 9 or 10 beta

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 13:35:07 EDT 2008

Hi Jerome,

This sounds like a problem to me:
 > BTW, Gnash still is utilized by the Browse activity in 767 even if the
 > official Flash plugin is installed. This is not the behaviour in
 > previous builds.

Focusing only on the technical aspects, if you could install Flash on
previous releases but can't on 8.2 that would be a regression bug.

Are you sure its not a matter of how you install it?

If you are sure, do you mind filing a bug (http://dev.laptop.org/)?

Put gregorio on the CC and I'll see if I can find someone to investigate it.

If you aren't comfortable with filing a bug, you can just send me the
details of exactly how you try to do the install of Flash and how you
know if fails to play. Then I can log a bug.

It may take some time to resolve this but I want to have a bug ID to
track it.

Thanks,

Greg S

PS thanks for the supportive comments on the release announcement :-)