[OLPC-Philippines] Opera 9.60, Flash 9 or 10 beta

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 22:19:32 EDT 2008

Hi,

I tried the latest version of Opera along with Flash 10 beta and it
just doesn't work. Even loading Flash 9 won't work either. It seems
that Opera doesn't look at the mozilla plugins anymore so its not
working upon installation. Most likely I'll have to put the .so
library where Opera places its plugins (I think it installs in /opt,
I'll have to check in a few).

BTW, Gnash still is utilized by the Browse activity in 767 even if the
official Flash plugin is installed. This is not the behaviour in
previous builds.

--
Jerome G.

Website: http://www.gotangco.com