[OLPC-Philippines] Next OLPC meeting in Manila

Ryan Onell Letada rletada at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 19:59:11 EST 2008

Hey Jerome,

Long time, no talk. I hope all is well.

But I am in the Philippines now. I just found a place in Katipunan and will
be moving in there today. I was wondering if I can join your meeting with
Sandeep and the other volunteers as well. My group and I are really
interested in joining the cause - so it would be great to hear/learn about
the direction of OLPC in the Philippines and ways in which I can assist.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon,

Ryan