[Olpc-philippines] WinXP on XO-1 review

James Shields james at marasbaras.com
Sun Jul 27 23:14:14 EDT 2008

Yes, Sugar is definitely a plus.  I think having a native-XP Sugar would be
great.  It would bring Sugar to more kids.

Also, having XP on the XO means that more programmers can write for it.
That, to me, is a huge plus.

Regarding the reviewer's claim that it's just another low-cost laptop ...
WRONG.  The XO is remarkably rugged.

James Shields