[OLPC-Philippines] Legal Entity

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 22:20:19 EDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 8:03 PM, Mel Chua <mel at melchua.com> wrote:
>>> initiatives. The second one I believe, is having a legal identity for
>>> such an effort to be taken seriously by stakeholders.
>
> OLPC Nepal might have some good thoughts on this.

Thanks! I checked it out and picked some ideas but I still have to
refine it. Perhaps when I get the documents from Rowen I can make a
clearer overview of what could be an ideal setup that still takes in
consideration volunteers as well as matching from existing educational
groups without polarizing existing efforts that are non-laptop in
nature.

--
Jerome