[Olpc-philippines] B2-1 bricked?

OLPC Philippines/Pilipinas grassroots olpc-philippines at lists.laptop.org
Thu Aug 28 04:13:48 EDT 2008

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 4:01 PM, OLPC Philippines/Pilipinas grassroots
<olpc-philippines at lists.laptop.org> wrote:
> Hope we can get mass production units for dev. Any word on this? Am
> willing to pay for my own, but not on eBay. Would be best if we can
> get from OLPC mismo as developers.

I wish I can give you an answer for this as I am still chewing on the
development documentation which resulted to this failed experiment ;-)
But I agree than updated unit would be more helpful. Since the latest
build (http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Release_notes/8.2.0) have serious
potential to change the ballgame (new UI, gnash, , testing and
evaluating the new software is more crucial than ever and its a good
time to join in.

--
Jerome