[Olpc-open] [IAEP] [OLPC-SF] OLPC-SF March meeting: Ethiopia

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 17:55:50 EST 2017

I'd love to get in touch with the speaker to talk about getting any
locally performed Amharic localization upstreamed to our Pootle
server.

https://translate.sugarlabs.org/am/

And to explore the possibility of getting more Amharic, or Oromo
volunteers (possibly ex-pats) working on localization.

I understand that English is the language-of-instruction, but it would
possibly help with bridgi g to English.

cjl