[Olpc-open] OLPC-SF December meeting this Saturday

Aaron Borden adborden at live.com
Thu Dec 7 11:44:06 EST 2017

Hello folks,

OLPC San Francisco will be hosting our monthly meeting Saturday,
December 9th, from 10:30AM - 1PM at the downtown SFSU campus, 835
Market Street, San Francisco, CA. Room number 607.

Agenda
- Meet and greet
- Project updates
- Project working session

Our meetings are held on the second Saturday of every month. Everyone is
welcome to join us for our monthly meeting! We'll be discussing the
latest in OLPC events and give updates on our local (and global)
projects. There will be plenty of XO laptops with the latest builds to
play around with, too.