[Olpc-open] [IAEP] [OLPC-SF] OLPC-SF July meeting this Saturday

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Mon Jul 11 14:20:24 EDT 2016

No minutes taken. Our usual note taker is out. so is the back up.
Plus, our meetings are more informal than most (although we do
document) and the process was more conversational. The good news is
that we did come up with formalized vision and mission statements
(just posted on OLPC-SF list), and it's reassuring that 1) it's as
encompassing as we could imagine it to be, and 2) it states very
little that we didn't already know.

cheers,
Sameer