[Olpc-open] [OLPC-Jamaica] Candidacy for Sugar Labs Oversight Board

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Mon Dec 28 15:17:24 EST 2015

Congrats to Sameer for taking Sugar Lab's future very seriously!

Those who consider Sugarizer.org to be part of that future, please join us
live with its founder Lionel Laske 9:30AM NYC Time Wedn to explore such
possibilities, alongside possible integration with School Server / XSCE
6.1.  Backchannel will be at #schoolserver at http://webchat.freenode.net
for those not able to join by voice (or latecomers who do want to jump on
voice!)