[Olpc-open] Knowledge Avatars robot tutors in any language

Emiliano De Laurentiis emiliano at knowledgeavatars.com
Thu Aug 6 13:55:19 EDT 2015

Knowledge Avatars is a platform where content owners can create their own robot tutors, in any language, and then publish it for free or for a fee. It works on XOs or any computer or tablet with an HTML5 compliant browser.

We need content. We are looking for content partners. I would be happy to entertain any proposals. Content would be available world-wide. We would like to offer OLPC schools highly discounted site licenses.

You may test Knowledge Avatars with an existing Chess Virtual Learning Coach (https://knowledgeavatars.com/prod/node/1811). It is free.

Looking forward to hearing from the community.

See http://knowledgeavatars.com

Emiliano De Laurentiis
emiliano at knowledgeavatars.com
Knowledge Avatars™ Incorporated <http://knowledgeavatars.com/>