[Olpc-open] (no subject)

Davinder Dhillon dhillon13131313 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 18:52:05 EDT 2014

Hello,

My name is Davinder Dhillon, I am a sixteen year old entrepreneur. I
couldn't help but noticing you have hundreds of thousands of people who
have bought your laptops. Just a statistical fact that only 40% of the
worlds population has access to the world wide web. The rest don't because
of high internet prices, or no range to reach their house. My friends and I
have been working on a project called Browster for the past 2 years that
solves the problem of soaring internet prices and bad range. We have
designed a wallet sized portable box that you can take anywhere around the
world and get access to high speed internet. Well  you must be thinking how
is that possible? along with the box we have created a cheap balloon system
that only costs us $200 to make and launch that acts like a 4g data tower
up in the sky. This balloon projects high speed 4g internet to the box
which turns that signal into a Wi-Fi base. Our business model is simple,
get our product into your laptops so when the user gets the Wi-Fi to their
laptop instead of google, yahoo, or Bing being the search engine we have
created a browster search engine which would become our main source of
income,i hope we can grow this company together and help so many people
around the world.

Really excited to here from you