[Olpc-open] Cooperation Opportunities

Rafikh rafikh.sk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 09:10:44 EDT 2013

Dear Shaimaa Marzouk,

I consider olpc laptop (XO) as a content creating tool rather than
content delivering tool.

You can create an application (in sugar learning platform it is called
activity), for that anybody can create an application for SLP, keeping
in mind that it will help children create their content as well.

-
Rafikh

Mumbai,
India