[Olpc-open] Interested in starting OPLC Group in Mid-Michigan

Jason Lafay lafayj at dewittschools.net
Sun Oct 20 14:20:22 EDT 2013

My name is Jason LaFay, and I teach at DeWitt High School in DeWitt,
Michigan. I am also the co-founder of the DeWitt Creativity Group (
www.dewittcreativitygroup.org). If anyone can let me know the steps to
forming an OPLC Group in Mid-Michigan (DeWitt is a few miles north of
Lansing), it would be greatly appreciated.This will be a great joint
initiative between the DCG, DHS National Honors Society Chapter, and DHS
Student Government.

Sincerely,

Jason LaFay
lafayj at dewittschools.net
517-668-3165

--
Confidentiality Notice:
This transmission, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the