[Olpc-open] OLPC-SF March Meeting this Saturday

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Wed Mar 13 21:02:02 EDT 2013

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 8:49 PM, Aaron Borden <adborden at live.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> OLPC San Francisco will be hosting the our monthly meeting *this*
> Saturday, March 16th, from 10AM - 1PM at the downtown SFSU campus, 835
> Market Street, Room 553.
>
> Everyone is welcome to join us for our monthly meeting! We'll be
> discussing the latest in OLPC events and give updates on our local (and
> global) projects. There will be plenty of XO laptops with the latest
> builds to play around with, too. Please post with any additional agenda
> items.

1) I've been playing a bit with the XSCE school server - community
edition and can provide an update. As of last week,

2) Pathagar (OPDS) server has minor changes (for handling tags). I'll
share those as well.

3) We also have a new design available for the Butia robot project
from the Uruguayan team.

cheers,
Sameer