[Olpc-open] 5th Anniversary OLPC-SF Meeting

Aaron Borden adborden at live.com
Sat Jan 5 15:41:31 EST 2013

Happy New Year!

Hope you all have had a pleasant and relaxing holidays. This month is
OLPC San Francisco's 5th Anniversary! We'll be talking about the latest
on our projects around the world as well as discussing OLPC community
news. Feel free to bring your XO for any de-bricking or to update to the
latest OLPC builds. And of course, what birthday party would be complete
without cake? Robert has volunteered to provide delicious cake for us to
enjoy. Bring any other treats/drinks to celebrate!

Saturday, January 26th 10AM - 1PM
835 Market Street #553
San Francisco, CA

-Aaron
OLPC-SF

Join our event on your preferred social network:
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/241695402629179/
Google+ https://plus.google.com/events/cgh4l1j1nerjc96j7d84jf1mpvs