[Olpc-open] Help needed in Dali Lama school for orphans

卡布基诺 82592077 at qq.com
Mon Sep 17 05:14:08 EDT 2012

Dear OLPC members,

I represent a team of people who have connected together in China for the purpose of providing help, volunteering and support to a school in Sichuan. This school supports 130 orphans of primary school up through grade 3.

I have recently learned of your organization, and I believe that the laptops distributed through your organization may be an invaluable resource of learning for these children. Therefore I am emailing the list to propose a partnership, and to gather information about what that entails so that I may discuss with my team members whether this is a direction we would like to go.

I have attached several pictures of the school and students, including one of their only teacher. We are already heavily involved in buying and sending garments, school supplies and food, and are looking for other ways to help. So please let us know if it's a possibility to work with you on this and how.
Thank you,

Sincerely,
Lee Aoran