[Olpc-open] United Works Corporation

Jayesh Rajpal jayesh at uwcindia.com
Mon Apr 9 18:40:34 EDT 2012

Dear Mr. Nicholas Negroponte and the entire team of OLPC,

We are a team of young professionals form Indore, Madhya Pradesh (Central
India) and write this mail to you to let you know that if we can be of any
help to the cause in the state of Madhya Pradesh, we would like to exlore
and know about it.

About Us

We are a team of young professionals mostly from the commerce side with
Shri Manoj Thakkar, or Sir as he is lovingly called by all, as our mentor.
We are working collectively in various business fields of Foods Processing,
Financial Services, Textiles and Publications. It was his vision and
inspiration that got us together to work collectively for ourselves and for
the common benefit at large. We are together not only professionally but
this is a family and we live, enjoy and support each other like one.

We mention this here only to reflect on Sir’s life, that though he is the
inspiration behind the formation of *United Works Corporation*,
http://www.uwcindia.com/, our commercial outfit, he still remains untouched
by the commercial aspect and leads his life with the same simplicity
dedicating his time to those many who come to him for strength and guidance
helping them reach themselves; and to his writing, laying before us and the
youth at large in the course an exemplary example of the fine balance
between spiritualism and materialism imperative in attaining prosperity
with peace.

*Shiv Om Sai Trust *is a foundation formed by us with a tall yet a simple
aim, that being Human Upliftment, with a special emphasis on channelizing
the Youth. Amongst the first things that we have begun working towards is
the development of an Ashram for mentally challenged children with world
class facilities at Indore. The entire proceeds from the sale of the
popular philosophical novel *‘Kashi Marnanmukti’* written by Shri Manoj
Thakkar and Rashmi Chhazed are completely dedicated and contributed towards
the cause, http://www.kashimarnanmukti.com/ ,
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kashi-Marnanmukti/127627517289916

Regards,

Jayesh Rajpal

E: jayesh at uwcindia.com

M: +91 98260 41740

--

Must read this book, *Kashi Marnanmukti -  *A book that will bring a big
change within you, forever.

T: +91 731 4225754, 2530217
F: +91 731 2540599

use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not
the intended recipient, you should return it to the sender immediately.
Please note that while we scan all e-mails for viruses we cannot guarantee
that any e-mail is virus-free and accept no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.