[Olpc-open] call for book chapters

Abdelaal, Abdel Nasser aabdelaal at unomaha.edu
Sun Sep 11 15:22:20 EDT 2011

Dear Innovators,

I am working with a number of distinguished scholars on editing a book
titled " The Social and Economic Effects of Community Wireless Networks and
Infrastructures." I am inviting you to contribute a book chapter about your
work. You may find more details on this call for chapters through the
following link:

http://www.igi-global.com/authorseditors/authoreditorresources/callforbookchapters/callforchapterdetails.aspx?callforcontentid=536365d7-635b-4c56-9e14-1223f2d9ff3b

If you accept my invitation, please let me know so that I can send you
author guidelines.

Best regards,
--
 Abdelnasser Abdelaal, PhD
Head of Information Technology Department

Sur College of Applied Sciences

Sur, Sultanate of Oman

Tel: 968-98514424
aabdelaal at mail.unomaha.edu
http://www.igi-global.com/callforbookchapters<http://www.igi-global.com/authorseditors/authoreditorresources/callforbookchapters/callforchapterdetails.aspx?callforcontentid=536365d7-635b-4c56-9e14-1223f2d9ff3b>