[Olpc-open] Bluetooth and XO 1.5

Paul Fox pgf at laptop.org
Tue Nov 1 11:04:03 EDT 2011

luciano wrote:
 > Ok, thanks paul.
 > any other useful link besides wiki about compile XO's kernel ?

not offhand.  there are other ways to install a new kernel and modules
manually, if building the RPM is difficult (for instance, if you don't
have a Fedora host system on which to do builds), but the wiki
probably is the most straightforward approach.

by the way, this step http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Kernel#Installing_kernel_RPMs
is critical, since simply installing your RPM isn't sufficient.

paul