[Olpc-open] 2 of 3 Contributors Projects Approved!

Holt holt at laptop.org
Fri Oct 15 15:27:17 EDT 2010

  All 3 verdicts are in, 2 receiving partial approval, and the other
needing detail:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Contributors_program/meetings

Thank you to all members of today's FaculTEA a.k.a. all-volunteer
enthusiastic jury, for your most dedicated peer-mentoring!!

Most all shipments should arrive before SF's community summit begins,
exactly 1 week from today.  Y'all please remember to REGISTER if you
will join, want one of the remaining shirts -- and *new* laptop
stickers.  Thanks to some mind-blowingly productive volunteers we'll All
Soon Meet at the Golden Gate:

     http://olpcSFcs2010.eventbrite.com
http://olpcSF.org/CommunitySummit2010/people.php

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_SanFranciscoBayArea/Community_Summit_2010