[Olpc-open] 7 of 10 Contributors Projects Approved!

Holt holt at laptop.org
Fri Oct 8 17:14:15 EDT 2010

  All 10 verdicts are in, 7 receiving full-or-partial approval:

     http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Contributors_program/meetings

Thank you to all members of today's FaculTEA a.k.a. all-volunteer
enthusiastic jury, for your truly dedicated peer-mentoring!!

Most all shipments should arrive before SF's community summit begins,
exactly 2 weeks from today.  Y'all please remember to REGISTER if you
will join, want one of the remaining shirts -- and *new* laptop stickers
that just went to press today.  Thanks to some mind-blowingly productive
volunteers we'll All Soon Meet at the Golden Gate:

     http://olpcSF.org/CommunitySummit2010/people.php

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_SanFranciscoBayArea/Community_Summit_2010#T_Shirt_Ideas.21