[Olpc-open] [OLPC-SF] Jan 16 meeting

carol carol at silvermountain.biz
Thu Jan 14 15:40:53 EST 2010

Dear Sameer,

I want to say: THANK YOU, for the otherwise and usually thankless job of
organizing the OLPC-SF meetings.

Agenda Item for Saturday:

OLPC as a harbringer of liberty, a brief share and tell.

Explanation:  I spoke last week at the International Society for
Individual Liberty (ISIL), not on  OLPC and not on Afghanistan, but I
brought my XO to show to anyone interested.  There was much interest,
and I was struck by the fact that the Constructivist educational system
embodied in OLPC shares the same individualist philosophy as the
ISIL.

Best regards,

Carol Ruth Silver
Law Offices of Carol Ruth Silver