[Olpc-open] [IAEP] Fwd: An interesting project I stumbled across

Caroline Meeks solutiongrove at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 14:39:11 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 8:08 AM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langhoff at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 1:18 AM, Frederick Grose<fgrose at gmail.com> wrote:
> > http://www.wizzydigital.org/index.html
>
> Wizzy Digital Courier is right in the middle of my longer-term plans.
> A quick google shows a few pages I've written in the wiki about it.

Hi Martin,

I like your vision for where the school server should go.  I think it will
be an incredible resource for schools both with and without reliable
internet service.

As we grow and get more volunteers, how can we more effectively get other
people contributing in parallel to making your vision a reality?

We can take this as a specific example.  Lets say we had someone in this
thread who though wizzy was awesome and wanted to help? What should that
person do?

Thanks,
Caroline

> Not that I'm original. When I joined OLPC, Jim Gettys toured me over
> wwwoffle, WDC, rproxy, hashcache  proxy and a myriad of other things I
> had to study.
>
> cheers,

> --
>  martin.langhoff at gmail.com