[Olpc-open] [Grassroots-l] OLPC Request

Nia Lewis nia at laptop.org
Wed Jun 3 10:52:31 EDT 2009

Hi All-

The person who handles purchase for Latin America is Rodrigo Arboleda.  I
will make sure he contacts Tim.

Not sure where that number 617-201- 7144 came from . The main # here at
OLPC is 617-452-5660.

Best,

Nia

Edward Cherlin <echerlin at gmail.com>
Sent by: grassroots-bounces at lists.laptop.org
06/02/09 09:33 PM

Tim Cummins <timcummins at arnet.com.ar>
cc
olpc-open at lists.laptop.org,
<olpc-Sur at lists.laptop.org>, OLPC Grassroots <grassroots at lists.laptop.org>
Subject
Re: [Grassroots-l] [Olpc-open] OLPC Request

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 5:04 AM, Tim Cummins <timcummins at arnet.com.ar>
wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am writing form Argentina and looking for contact telephone numbers
for
> OLPC USA. We are moving forward on a possible purchase order with the
local
> gov and I cannot get through to the US number I got form the website.
The
> number I have is (617) 201-7144.

Perhaps some of these links will help. I have copied your message to
Grassroots and OLPC-Sur, where you should find some Argentinians
involved in similar projects, or at least people who know the
Argentinians.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Category:OLPC_Argentina

> Can anyone help me find a different contact number. I need to get the
actual
> pricing for 5000-10,000 laptops deplyment for our provincial school
system.

> I also sent some e-mails to the previous volunteers and the main office
but
> still have not got a reply.
>
> Thanks in advance for you help.
>
> Regards, Tim Cummins.
>
> La Rioja,
>
> Argentina.

Silent Thunder (默雷/धर्ममेघशब्दगर्ज/دھرممیگھشبدگر ج) is
my name
And Children are my nation.