[Olpc-open] Videos of XO 1.5 in Taipei

Seth Woodworth seth at isforinsects.com
Tue Jun 2 11:32:33 EDT 2009

I've been emailing back and forth with Charbax, he's limited for bandwidth
while still filming in Taipei, but he will be uploading the HD videos to
Dailymotion tomorrow (Taipei time).  But I will be asking Sebastian about
getting them on olpc.dailymotion.com and/or open.dailymotion.com as ogg
videos.

Once they are up as ogg, Charbax will post links to the ogg version in the
descriptions on the current flash copies.

--Sethww