[Olpc-open] [IAEP] Mitra's talk on hole in the wall

Rakesh Biswas rakesh7biswas at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 08:55:21 EST 2009

Well I guess this may be because Mitra's shared access group learning model
is in contrast to individualization of learning through a single laptop for
a single child as per the olpc model.

It would be interesting to see comparative studies of computer kiosk based
minimally invasive learning visa vis olpc learning.

Here is an interesting article from India

http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/docs/00/19/05/90/PDF/Inamdar-Parimala-2007.pdf
where experiments with minimally invasive learning have been documented and
perhaps if we can set up olpc projects in similar locations there could be
head to head comparison studies.

rakesh