[Olpc-open] Foot power revisited...

Mike Dawson mikeofmanchester at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 05:49:27 EST 2009

Hi Steve,

Thanks again -sounds good.  I'm not sure we're expecting to recharge
the XO in quite the same timeframe as one would do from the wall - I'm
hoping that it could be more of a continuous supply to it...

I'm not sure where our nearest DigiKey, Maplin, or Radio Shack is here
in Afghanistan... ;) - and the dysfunctional bricks here are often so
because they got blown up by a power spike - but I can easily buy such
an AC adaptor at the electrical market.

Anyhow I'm optimistic about this - in theory we're good and you just
plugged the gaps between the theory we are practising and reality.

I think if we plug in two of these dynamos in series it should do the
trick at the right speed...

Regards,

-Mike