[Olpc-open] justin.tv on the XO

Brian Jordan brian at laptop.org
Wed Feb 4 10:59:30 EST 2009

Hi Sameer,

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 3:09 AM, Sameer Verma <sverma at sfsu.edu> wrote:
> Has anyone tried to get the XO to broadcast using justin.tv with Adobe
> Flash installed?
> If it works, it would make for a great live broadcaster.

I've tried it in Browse and Firefox, it got up to the point where
Adobe Flash asks me if I want to give Justin.tv camera/mic access, and
then the Flash cam/mic access popup UI somehow made it impossible to
click (or tab/space to) the Allow button.

> Curious before I try it out...not sure if Browse will be allowed to
> take over the camera and the mic.

Whether this is even possible is another good question.

-- Brian