[Olpc-open] Go Viral! (was Fwd: Geek Gifting -- What geek gadgets are on your holiday gift list?)

ETM etm1935 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 16 23:08:45 EDT 2008

I completed the questionnaire and did give my
address hoping to receive the final report.

I flashed the OLPC XO yesterday, I am pretty much
impressed with the upgrade, especially having a
Help file on the XO.

Has there been any additional word about a pared
down Windows being made available for this or the
upcoming XO model?

Elaine

It is better for civilization to be going
down the drain than to be coming up it. --Henry
Allen

Hello Bert

On Thursday, October 16, 2008, you wrote