[Olpc-open] [IAEP] G1G1 (was Re: [Community-news] OLPC News (2008-09-29))

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue Oct 7 08:54:04 EDT 2008

Am 07.10.2008 um 06:54 schrieb Edward Cherlin:

> On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 5:39 AM, Sean DALY <sdaly.be at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Yes, I'd say VAG Rounded Light and Arial Rounded MT Bold
>
> Are there comparable Free fonts?

VAG Rounded was released to the public domain, but I do not know where
to get that incarnation:

"To solve the problem, V.A.G Rounded was put in the public domain. As
Desktop Publishing emerged in the mid 1980’s, V.A.G Rounded was
included in most free font packages and became widely used for that
reason."

(from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VAG_Rounded)

- Bert -