[Olpc-open] Feedback via my blog from g1g1 2008

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 02:06:30 EST 2008

Over the past two days, a number of people have found my personal blog
ad commented on it.  The two with g1g1 pasts have been quite positive
-- I just wanted to share!

'one laptop went to austria yo my grandson, the other went to North
Las Vegas to my "foster grandsons" who have used it daily.  just wish
one could save school assignments to a flash drive... has anyone been
able to do this?????/'

'our son bought the program last year for his 3 year old, loves it so
much we will be buying one for a granddaughter this year. we've seen
the program on 60 Minutes, have all the admiration in the world for
the developer.'