[Olpc-open] overhead projector + xo?

Todd Kelsey tekelsey at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 22:52:49 EST 2008

I did a little and couldn't find anything definite - has anyone tried using
an xo with an old school projector? there's a nice Malawian entry on the
news challenge about projecting a community newspaper on a wall for people
to see, which makes a heck of a lot of sense, but i'm afraid they won't get
funded and wanted to tell them about the xo + projector

dang. the bulbs burn out.

well maybe we need to make an LED bulb overhead projector - solar powered --
or -- sun shines down, is redirected through lens, projects? eh I don't know
what i'm talking about. would appreciate any thoughts so i could post a
helpful comment to the malawians

--
- Todd Kelsey