No subject

Mon May 19 06:26:32 EDT 2008

don't want to take<br>
many examples of your society, so I will speak about MY society:
Peruvian society.&nbsp; Here,<br>
my dear Edward, the poor kids are not worried about WHO will apply
"social control"<br>
over them, they look for more simple things that can be solved (with
good will and some<br>
effort) inside ANY social control structure.&nbsp; Furthermore, some day,
this kids will<br>
dominate and they will be the ones in charge of the "social control" of
other kids.&nbsp; It is not<br>
"social control" what worries me.&nbsp; Is that some kind of social control
is develop on such<br>
a level that involves hungry and death of many people.&nbsp; But some form
of "social control"<br>
will happen all the time.&nbsp; <br>
h) Republican or Democrat? uhhmmmm... are we talking about<br>
the peruvian kids in the middle of the Andes Mountains?.. Remenber that
for american<br>
people (U.S. Citizens) their personal economy improve on the Democrats
goverments,<br>
and for foreing people (like us, peruvians) we enjoy a better economy
when the <br>
Republican are in charge.&nbsp;&nbsp; So, if we care about the peruvian kids,
let's try to develop <br>
things beyond the local (U.S.) political preferences.<br>
I hope that this pill is not too big for you, for the list or for any
adult person subscribed<br>
to this lists.&nbsp; Many times people is manipulated saying that this or
that should not be<br>
talk because more damage will show up.&nbsp; I don't think so.&nbsp; Somepeople
say that they<br>
understand that some "negotiations" with top companies (like Microsoft)
and some<br>
governments (like my government) should be kept confidential.&nbsp; I think
it is wrong.&nbsp; <br>
Transparency during the whole process is necessary because this is a
public affair<br>
that will affect the life of so many people.<br>
Know I will look for my iron suit (flames, rocks, and poisoned arrows
will come!)<br>
This remind me when the first mail lists were "invented"... war!
Sometimes me, as many<br>
of you, think that we invented the game! (sorry "less than 40 years
old" kids!)... but <br>
that is an illusion that we talk many times with late John Postel (who
invented this or<br>
establish this... well other day we can share those old stories).<br>
Best regards,<br>
Javier Rodriguez<br>
Lima, Peru<br>