[Olpc-open] [Grassroots-l] OLPC grassroots events in June

Marten Vijn info at martenvijn.nl
Mon May 19 04:02:54 EDT 2008

I have add OLPC spase for eu grassroots.

http://opencommunitycamp.org/trac/wiki/OLPC

I can surely sure help and euro speakers, developers teacher etc etc to
help me.

I will make sure that all availible XO's are avilible:
- 3 from Gras root
- 7 from the Repairing/Recycling Centre I run. (if possible more)

I would to also to have OPLC representatives on board (Europe?)

If You live Europe and want  to come and/or do something please let me
know.

kind regards,
Marten