[Olpc-open] Nortel LearniT animations (Seth Woodworth)

Bryan Berry bryan.berry at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 12:40:08 EDT 2008

>OLPC cannot currently preload the Adobe Flash player--you'll
> have to load the rpm yourself.

This is obvious, but OLPC could make it easier for implementers to
install flash and proprietary codecs using bundles and the customization
key.

> the project could approach Adobe and ask that they allow the plugin to
be
> > packaged for distribution during school deployments.

You can install the plugin for your own deployment. Unfortunately OLPC,
nor anyone else, can include the plugin in a piece of software that can
be downloaded from the Internet.