[Olpc-open] For or Against

John Kintree jkintree at swbell.net
Fri Mar 21 14:12:43 EDT 2008

On Thursday 20 March 2008 07:46 pm, ETM wrote:
> I don't see a connection between the post and the
> list.

IMHO, the XO is the tool of the revolution; for a global
direct democracy.  That might not be the motivation
of the people developing the XO, or of the children who
are receiving them right now, but that is the way I see it.

Do we want or need a fundamental change in the
world's structure of power?  If anyone wants to pursue
that kind of question, I would be glad to take that off
the listserv.
vanguard,
John Kintree
4043 Delor Street
St. Louis, MO  63116
314-351-7454
http://home.swbell.net/jkintree/islt/
This message may be copied without restriction.