[Olpc-open] Updates from Nepal's Pilot Schools

Bryan Berry bryan.berry at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 07:44:50 EDT 2008

David, good idea.

there are only about 6 light bulbs at the Bishwamitra (smaller school)
and less than 5 at Bashuki the larger school.

I will have to ask Ram (our power guy) about what's available on the
local market.

Regards to getting some for free, it would be great if you could put us
in contact w/ someone to donate them. In my experience it can be very
expensive time-wise to seek donations from companies w/out an existing
personal connection. Sometimes it just cheaper to buy something than to
spend the time trying to get a donation. That said, a strong personal
connection can make it very easy to get a donation.