[Olpc-open] Waveplace march newsletter & new photos

Bryan Berry bryan.berry at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 22:09:54 EST 2008

Hey Tim,

Kudos to the great work you are doing the Carribean.

In Nepal we are also using Etoys-based courseware for our pilot.

Do the tutorials on your website constitute your courseware or are their
other materials. Pls let me know. I would love to check them out and see
if we can adapt them to our pilot, which starts April 13th.

Keep up the great work

Bryan
OLE Nepal
Kathmandu