[Olpc-open] OLPC in Finland?

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Mon Jun 9 10:46:26 EDT 2008

Seth Woodworth wrote:
> There isn't anything on the wiki under regional groups or that I can
> find on the wiki:
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC:Regional_groups#National_groups
>
> But personally I love the Finnish language and the country.  I'm
> interested in what you can find out while you are there.
>
> Seth

Hi Seth,

I spoke with a couple of parents of 5 year olds and an administrator at
a University in Helsinki. I'll keep the dialog going and see if we can
get some traction.

I found this.
http://flosse.dicole.org/?item=olpc-please-some-cultural-respect which
says that Walter was at Univ. of Tampere (Finland) on May 9. He might
know a bit more. Walter?

Sameer

--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.