[Olpc-open] missing XO

gnome gnome at greenglim.com
Mon Jun 2 12:47:38 EDT 2008

John- what an unpleasant experience!  Sorry to hear about that.  And I
can easily imagine that the lack of a charge didn't alert you, since
good buisnesses don't charge until the product is shipped.  It's what
I've been saying ever since they decided to limit G1G1 to North America:
they're technical geniuses at MIT, but they are *not* distribution geniuses.

There is talk of starting G1G1 back up in August.  I have to say, the XO
itself is worth it.  So, if you can bring yourself to do it, give it
another try!  I understand they'll be using another distributor instead
of the people who stuffed up the last G1G1 so badly.