[Olpc-open] [Grassroots-l] LinuxWorld this year -- who is going?

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Tue Jul 29 20:11:03 EDT 2008

Edward Cherlin wrote:
> I'm running the OLPC booth at Linux World Expo. We have several
> volunteers bringing XOs, but more are always welcome. Let me know if
> you want a floor pass and are willing to man/woman the booth some of
> the time.
>
> On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 3:25 PM, Samuel Klein <sj at laptop.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Frances from the 1CC office is heading out to SF in time for LinuxWorld --
>> who is going to be there?  There should be an OLPC-SF meeting sometime
>> during the event...    I may be out in SF myself thursday night through
>> Saturday, and would love to meet people in the area one of those evenings.
>>
>> SJ

OLPC-SF's scheduled meeting won't happen until mid-August or so, but
some of us will coordinate with Ed Cherlin and be at the booth with our
XOs. It seems that the pool of people who will be there are spread
across OLPC and local LUGs, so we may be able to take turns.

We can definitely have a meeting for those who will be around during the
event.  Ed, can we get space at the event to meet or should we look for
a place elsewhere?

Sameer

--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.