[Olpc-open] Introduction and question

dakalahar at netzero.com dakalahar at netzero.com
Tue Jul 1 13:53:56 EDT 2008

Hi,
I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm an education researcher in the private sector and I've been meaning to get involved with this project for some time.
I am also looking for some data that I thought members of this list might be able to help me with. Specifically, I’m looking for data more recent that 2005 that can provide me with some aggregate measures by country related to education technology. Things like number of computers per student, percentage of computers with internet access etc.  I’ve scanned all  the usual web territory but thought there might be some data sources that you might be able to share with me.
Thanks for any help,
Derek<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

"My reality needs imagination like a bulb needs a socket. My imagination needs reality like a blind man needs a cane. "  -Tom Waits