[Olpc-open] Going forward with the community forum

Harrison - Schaaffe peter.harrison at bigfoot.com
Mon Jan 14 01:00:57 EST 2008

I've installed 5 extension modules relatively trouble free. The FCK editor documentation wasn't accurate, so I tried TinyMCE instead without an issue. The Email subscription module had a file permoission bug, but I managed to get over it.

Very easy to administer. The base installation is feature poor, but the add-on modules are plentiful and easy to add on. A comprehensive an dreproducible list of modules will have to be created to get full functionality.

There also seems to be a phpBB migrator tool: http://lussumo.com/community/discussion/5367/phpbb-migrator/#Comment_70848

Regards,

Peter & Diana