[Olpc-open] Perfect West Coast location ^_^

Seth Woodworth seth at isforinsects.com
Mon Feb 4 04:58:25 EST 2008

aaactually, know that missile silo that pops up on ebay[1] from time to
time?

That's just down the road from my office.  My commercial real estate office.

He is now renting floors of the space for ~$500/mo [2]

Did I also mention that Grant County is the home of the largest Fiber to the
Home network in the world?  And some of the cheapest power rates in the
nation?

Who wants to build a data-haven^W^W Wikipedia backup site?

[1]
http://cgi.ebay.com/Titan-Missile-Base-Central-Washington_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ1607QQihZ009QQitemZ190189655473
[2] http://www.themissilebase.com/