[Olpc-open] G1G1 updates, Lennon video and other vids

david at lang.hm david at lang.hm
Sun Dec 28 05:39:51 EST 2008

On Sat, 27 Dec 2008, Samuel Klein wrote:

> Aha!  Yes, I've made that a response to the recent spot.  As for the
> comments... this is a chance to work on your skill at teaching through
> one-liners.
> There are a few other great videos up that are worth sharing where
> appropriate; Joels video of an 8 and 10-year old repairing a keyboard
> comes to mind.  For those who haven't seen it:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pus_fA1Tv9w

as a suggestion for people generating videos like this, please subtitle
them in english.

while I understand that much of the world uses a primary laguange other
than english, english does serve as the common denominator for a lot of
international communication.

besides, a very large percentage of the people who need to get the message
are in the US, and very few of them know many other languages.

David Lang